Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Impact Point Released on DVD

Volleyball Movie - Impact Point was released yesterday, July 8th, starring Brian Austin Green (Beverly Hills 90210) and Melissa Keller.

Official Synopsis: The only thing that Kelly Reyes (Melissa Keller) has ever thought about was playing beach volleyball. Then one day when a mysterious reporter named Holden (Brian Austin Green) comes into her life, strange events start to happen to her, as well as to the people around her. As Kelly becomes skeptical of Holden, she still must maintain focus and prepare for the biggest match of her life. Is she being paranoid, or is there something darker to this mystery man?

So far, our users have given it a 3.94 out of 10, but we still don't have much data so I expect this to increase some. Add it to your Netflix queue and let us know how it is.

Here is the trailer:

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

How I feel great happy to find an excellent blog here,thank you,my dear friend!Appreciating your

blog is a great joy for me!I think I will be a regular visitor of your blog!Let’s make good

friends,ok?Let me introduce my hobby to share with you first!
Jordan 1 shoes
Jordan 2shoes
Jordan 3shoes
Jordan 4shoes
Jordan 5shoes
Jordan 6 shoes
Jordan 7shoes
Jordan 8shoes
Jordan 9 shoes